Thursday, August 7, 2008

old, but exciting [to me]...

remember that butterfly i'd embroidered back in the fall?
well it's been on my etsy for aaaaaaaages, and today it was featured in an etsy finds spotlight, which means that it made it to the front page of etsy, and was emailed to 13,500 subscribers!

--{view here}--

it's not really that big of a deal, but i was just so thrilled by it...i can't even express myself. small things really excite me.


as for current work, i have sketches that i've just not had the time to scan, and i'm almost to the point where i'd feel comfortable showing drafts of my book cover design.
i think that as far as this blog goes, jimmy is winning. :op

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow, that's pretty impressive, given the scale of that site. Congrats :)
I always told you I liked that piece.